1. Used in meat sausages, the addition amount is 15% of the meat weight (wet tissue protein), which can replace a part of lean meat;
2. The soy protein and fatty meat are mixed and minced together to make meatballs. The taste and texture are better than pure meatballs;
3. The soy protein can also be processed together with various meats to make dishes, and its taste is the same as that of meat, which provides an ideal dish for those who do not want to eat meat;
4. The TSP can be processed into dried meat, which is rich in nutrition and convenient to eat, and the price is only a quarter of that of dried meat. It can also be processed into a variety of preserves and become a nutritious and better snack food;
5. The soy protein is mixed with various spices and sugars, which can be made into a high-protein convenience food for school-age children to make breakfast and break meals;
6. Adding TSP to canned meat can reduce the cost and increase the protein content;
7. After soaked in hot water, the soy protein can be eaten with various seasonings. It is convenient and can increase appetite. It is a better cold dish;
8. Soy protein is not only high in nutritional value, but also an excellent health food, suitable for all ages. It is an auxiliary curative food for patients suffering from cardiovascular disease, animal cirrhosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, hepatitis, nephritis, and obesity.