Plant-Based Food Raw Materials Suppliers
Plant-Based Food Raw Materials
Now more and more people begin to pay attention to and pursue health and pay attention to balanced nutrition. Therefore, many people are beginning to focus on vegetarianism or reducing the intake of animal food. The plant protein market is gradually emerging.
Plant-based food has come a long way, consumer’s expectations have increased and manufacturers need a scalable solution that stands out from the competition. FP GROUP has your solution. Simply it’s a turnkey ingredient system that accelerates the introduction of a variety of plant-based meat products to the marketplace.
At FP GROUP, we understand how to incorporate protein into products and now we are applying our knowledge and expertise to deliver delicious plant-based meat solutions. We will work closely with your team from idea to manufacturing. The end result will blow your competitions away.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR MORE DETAILS
Raw material production and supply
1. Plant protein products: soy protein isolate, soy protein concentrate, soy protein granules, soy protein powder, soy protein for plant-based meat, wet/dry textured protein, pea protein, soy fiber, etc.
2. Customized production: According to the customer’s localized market demand, customized production of raw materials.
3. Product R&D capabilities: protein basic research and development, plant protein product, extrusion equipment processand terminal food research and development. (plant-based food, meat products, beverages, bakery products and other fields)
Plant-Based Food Market Status
● The United Nations predicts that the global population will reach about 9.6 billion in 2050. If the current dietary patterns, especially the consumption habits of meat products, are still used, the meat products on the earth are not enough to meet the consumption needs of nearly 10 billion people. According to a report by research company FarmEcon LLC, if dietary habits remain unchanged, based on current productivity, human beings will need to use all the land to raise animals by 2050. Traditional protein production has been unable to meet the needs of people in future, and it is difficult to achieve environmental friendliness and resource conservation, so large-scale, low-cost and sustainable protein production methods are in urgent need of innovation and development.
● Driven by demand for health and environmental protection, the market size of meat substitutes is expected to grow steadily in the next few years. According to Markets and Markets, the global plant protein market is estimated to be worth US$18.5 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.0% from 2019 to reach US$40.6 billion by 2025.
● In fact, the world’s food system may have reached the brink of non-functioning: we live in a world where 2 billion are overweight and 1 billion are starving; the food industry produces more than 20% of greenhouse gases, and a third of all food is wasted. New research shows that switching to a plant-based diet can reduce our personal carbon footprint by 35%.
We’d like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right soy protein products you want.