Introduction of soy protein concentrate
Abstract: Soy protein concentrate is made from soybeans. After crushing, peeling, extracting, separating, washing, drying and other processing techniques, the oil, low-molecular soluble non-protein components (mainly soluble sugar, ash, alcohol) in soybeans are removed. After solubilizing protein and various odor substances, etc.), the soy protein product containing 65% (dry basis) or more protein (N×6.25) is prepared.
Keywords: soy protein concentrate
Related products for this article: soy protein concentrate
The production methods of soy protein concentrate mainly include dilute acid precipitation method, alcohol washing precipitation method, wet and hot water washing method, acid leaching and alcohol precipitation method and membrane separation method. The common feature of these methods is: first use a certain method (such as heating, adding alcohol) to precipitate the protein in the soybean meal, and then separate the soluble components in the system, so as to achieve the purpose of increasing the protein content. The raw material for the production of soy protein concentrate is generally low-denatured defatted beans.
Meaning: With high gelling, emulsifying or high dispersibility, it greatly improves the comprehensive utilization rate and reduces the production cost. It is widely used in the production of processed meat foods, baked goods, ice cream, candy and beverages.
1) Color: milky white, light yellow
2) Odor: The inherent odor of concentrated protein, no other peculiar smell.
3) Protein content (N*6.25): ≥65%
4) Moisture: 7-9%
5) Fat: <0.8%
6) Ash content: <6.0%
7) The total amount of fiber specified: <4%
8) NSI: 5-10%
9) Granularity: 100 mesh (90% pass)
Meaning: The content of various amino acids is extremely rich, the digestion and absorption rate of animals after eating is high, the anti-nutritional factors are extremely low, there is no other peculiar smell, and the taste is good. It is especially suitable for the feed addition of suckling pigs, aquatic products, calves and pets. Suggested addition: 50-200 kg per ton of feed.
1) Protein content (N*6.25): ≥65% (dry basis)
2) Moisture: 7-9%
3) Fat: <0.8%
4) Granularity: 50 mesh (90% pass)
Used as a nutritional additive, it can improve the nutritional value of the product, enhance the quality of the product (especially used in bread crust), and extend the preservation period of pet food and animal feed.
- Select soybean raw materials according to food grade standards
- Unique production process
Increase the net protein content of the product and improve the digestibility and utilization of the overall protein and amino acids
Eliminates soluble sugars, thereby reducing the harm of various anti-nutritional factors, and reducing the influence of Maillard reaction on lysine utilization efficiency during soybean heating
- High nutritional value
High protein digestibility and utilization rate (similar to skimmed milk powder); high amino acid content and balanced composition (ideal vegetable protein raw materials).
The content of anti-nutritional factors is extremely low (tested in accordance with EU testing standards); PH value, neutral taste (added to feed, no adverse effects on the intestines of young animals).
- Does not contain any chemical additives 5. Granulation performance, good fluidity 6. Storage resistance, long storage time.
Whether suckling pigs can produce milk smoothly is the key to the success of pig raising. The digestive system of suckling pigs is not yet perfect, and they are very stressful during weaning. They need protein materials with good palatability, high digestion and absorption rate, and stable quality. At this time, choosing a good protein raw material is very important for the smooth growth of suckling pigs. Our protein concentrate is an excellent protein material with high digestible protein content, good palatability, extremely low content of anti-nutritional factors, indigestible oligosaccharides and pathogenic bacteria. It is very suitable for the growth needs of weaning pigs. Ideal for the healthy growth of suckling piglets.
Aquatic soy protein concentrate has been proven to be an excellent source of plant protein in fish and shrimp feed. Because of its low antigen level, low ash content and low phosphorus content, it does not contain high levels of biogenic amines like fish meal, and it has excellent granulation properties. Appropriate addition can increase the survival rate of reared breeds, maintain normal growth, and improve feed utilization efficiency.
Due to the short intestines of the young birds, there are obstacles to the efficiency of animal protein utilization. The product can effectively improve survival rate, reduce diarrhea and promote growth when applied to young poultry.
The digestive system of calves is suitable for milk protein, but it is expensive. Therefore, calf feeds are always looking for high-quality, easy-to-digest milk replacers. Our products are the best choice during the feeding period of calves. They have the characteristics of low anti-nutritional factors, low iron content and high digestibility.
Pet pet feed has always liked to use soy protein concentrate because of its economical practicability, comprehensive functionality and comprehensive nutrition, especially its ability to ensure the stability of pet feed quality. As a kind of high-quality plant protein raw materials, with the development of the feed industry, the scope and space of application in animal feed will become larger and larger. We will also provide help anytime, anywhere for your new needs.
- Compared with fish meal: the supply of fish meal is limited, the content of impurities is high, the quality is unstable, the absorption rate of piglets after eating is low, and it is easy to diarrhea; at the same time, fish meal has a short shelf life and is difficult to store.
- Compared with plasma protein: Although plasma protein is a recognized source of high-quality protein in the feed industry, it is undeniable that the price is expensive, and plasma protein is derived from animals.
- Compared with skimmed powder: skimmed milk powder has low protein content and amino acid content, high price and limited supply.
- Compared with whey powder: whey powder has low protein content, the supply of goods is not timely and the price is high, and the growth rate of piglets after eating is slow.